10 - BIRTHDAY

Saturday, January 26, 2013


Taking a little break from style to focus on something more important today (it's my damn blog, right?)  Last year, in late march, after 93 amazing years on this earth my grandmother finally passed away.  It is still something I deal with (all of us family) every single day.  I don't think it's ever going to not hurt, but we are all trying.  After I became a photographer one of my favorite subjects was my grandma. These are a few of my favorites.  Tomorrow would mark her 94th birthday, and this post is your gift grandma Madeline. So is this song.

3 comments:

  1. These pics are amazing and beautiful. Family is a blessing and memories priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Happy birthday to your grandma! :D

    btw, I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Do check this link for more details: http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-nominee-d.html

    xx Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw she is beautiful, happy birthday to her! Love these pictures, they are all gorgeous and your grandma seems so happy!

    Btw, thanks so much for the comment in my blog :)
    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete